GUIDELINES FOR ONLINE RESERVATIONS & CANCELLATION POLICY
USING ONLINE RESERVATIONS-GUIDELINE
A User that wants to make a Reservation to Klonos Anna Hotel Online Reservation system, must at first make a simple (temporary) registration (only E-mail will be requested) in the LOGIN/SIGNUP link (at the top right of the page).
After Signup-registration made, the User must – Fill in- all the necessary fields (Type of room, Persons, days of stay, extras, etc.) he will continue clicking “CHECK” and the system will start filtering the Reservation (the button shows CHECKING ), then (if the dates are available) he‘ll be asked to continue, with the button now showing “BOOK NOW” and then, after clicking the new indication “VIEW CART” he can see the Reservation details and the total cost of the accommodation.
When the procedure is completed, the User will immediately receive an E-mail, which will include the details of the Reservation, turning the Reservation status to “On Hold” and will reserve the Room(s) for the specific dates and after the conditions mentioned below, are confirmed the Reservation will be Booked and the status will turn to “Reservation Processed“, if it’s partially paid (30% Deposit) or into a final and definitive “Reservation completed-full paid” status, if the Reservation is fully paid.
A 30% Deposit is required for a Reservation to be confirmed. If the customer does not send the 30% Deposit proof, of the total booking fee, within 48 hours from the day of the Online booking, then the Hotel has the right to release the Reservation, from Hotel Klonos Anna Online booking system, releasing the Room/s for other customers with interest.
Once the User (Customer) deposits the amount of the required 30% payment, to the Hotel’s Bank Account and sends the proof of the deposit to E-mail email@example.com, the Reservation will immediately change from “pending” to “processing” and the depositor will receive the confirmation of the Booking with all the details in the E-mail, which he has declared during his Signup/registration in the online booking process.
Customers, in the interim period until their arrival, should inform, in time, by written communication about any changes concerning their stay or cancellations, regarding to their Reservation.
Customers must, upon arrival and before Check-in, pay the balance of the total fee (minus the advance payment) in any way they wish – Cash, Credit, Deposit, etc.
– Of course customers can pay the entire amount of the Reservation, which concerns their whole stay. They will receive an confirmation e-mail, which will confirm the Full payment and the status change from “pending” to “completed” .
CHILDREN AND ADDIDIONAL PERSONS
- Babies and children up to 3 years of age are accommodated free of charge in a cot placed in the room. Maximum number per room is 1 baby cot (playpen). It is necessary to be clicked on the corresponding field of “Extra Benefits” in the online booking.
- The maximum capacity for extra beds / cots in a double room is 1(one).
- The maximum capacity of people in a double room is 3(three).
- The maximum capacity of people in a Family room is 4 (Four).
- Extra persons/beds may (sometimes) not be entered/calculated automatically in the total cost, in such a case the customer will be informed once it’s noticed and will have to be paid separately during the stay.
- The demand for baby cots or extra beds is available in the Online Booking and depends (rarely) on availability.-In case of non-availability, a corresponding update will follow.
It would be a good idea to contact us before your arrival to ensure that your desired bedroom arrangements have been recorded and are available, just in case something is missing.
For Cancellations more than 15 days before the expected date of arrival, there is no charge and the deposit is fully refunded.
For Cancellations between 14 and 8 days before the scheduled date of arrival, an amount equal to the value of one night’s stay will be withheld.
For Cancellations within 7 days, before the scheduled date of arrival, the total amount of the deposit will be withheld.
In case of an early departure, 50% of the remaining and canceled days value will be charged.
In case of none-show, the total amount of the deposit will be withheld.
* The Hotel is entitled to terminate the lease before the agreed time has passed, if the customer:
a)- Violates the basic Hotel Regulation (Regulation of Hotel-Customer Relations (Article 8 of Law 1652/1986, FΕΚ 167 A’)
b)-Is Sick from a spreadable disease or any other disease that may cause discomfort and disturbance to other hotel guests.
c)- Violates morals
Check in – Time: 15.00 pm
Check out – Time: 11.00 am
In case of a delay departure (beyond 11.00 am and until 18.00 pm) there will be an additional charge of 50% of one night’s stay.
In case the departure is delayed beyond 18.00 pm the customer is obliged to pay the full amount of one night.
The breakfast buffet opens daily at 8.00 am and closes at 10.00 am.
The opening hours of the breakfast buffet are strictly observed and therefore dear customers are requested to ensure their timely arrival.
POOL USE REGULATION
The use of the swimming pool by hotel guests is free:
- All children under the age of 16 can use the pool only under the supervision of a parent/guardian.
- The hotel bears no responsibility for incidents – accidents due to children none-supervision, by a parent – guardian.
- The use of the swimming pool is provided from 09:00 am until sunset with the simultaneous interruption of the corresponding services
- Guests must use the pool at least 2 hours after their last meal.
POLICY FOR CHILDREN (under 10)
- Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by parents/guardians continuously, during their stay at the hotel.
- Parents/guardians are responsible for the use of objects and devices either in the room or in the wider area of the Hotel.
- The hotel will not be responsible for any accidents caused by the unauthorized use of devices and objects by minors.
MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENTS
All guests must be 18 years of age or older, to confirm room reservations at the Klonos Anna Hotel.
Valid ID or passport must be presented at the time of check in, for age verification.
Accommodation with access to minibar and alcohol will only be granted to those guests, with valid ID, confirming age 21 or older.
Any guest who does not meet the minimum legal drinking age of 21, the Hotel will refuse any room service or serving that contains alcohol.