1. Use of the Website and Services
1. 3 The content of the Website is available “as it is” and the K.A. makes no warranty, express or implied, as to the completeness, correctness, timeliness, merchantability, non-infringement or suitability of its content for any use, application or purpose. The K.A. under any circumstances, including the case of negligence, is not responsible for any form of damage suffered by the User of the pages, services, options and contents of the Website, which he does on his own initiative and with the knowledge of these terms. Also, K.A. does not guarantee that the pages, services, options and contents will be provided without interruption, without errors, that errors will be corrected or that all questions put to it will be answered. Similarly, K.A. does not guarantee that the Website, or any other related website, or the servers (“servers“) through which the content is made available to the User are provided without “viruses” or other harmful components. The cost of any corrections or services is fully covered by the User and in no case by K.A.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
All the content of the Website, apart from the copyrights of third parties, which – indicatively – includes texts, graphics, images, photos, drawings, videos, sounds, etc. (from now on – content) are the intellectual property of K.A. and is protected by national, EU and international law. The K.A. retains all copyright regarding to the content and the copies made based on it. The content of the Website is available to the User for personal use. The content’s subject can change without notice at the discretion of K.A.
The other products or services mentioned on the online pages of this Website and contain the trade marks of the respective organizations, companies, partner bodies, associations or publications, are their own intellectual and industrial property and therefore these bodies have the relevant responsibility.
3. Personal data
3. 1 Protection
The K.A. follows a special procedure in order to safeguard the protection of personal data that the User knowingly and voluntarily discloses to K.A. (from now on “Personal Data“) and sets out the following Terms and Conditions of the personal data protection policy. The K.A. has taken the necessary technical security and organizational measures for the processing of users’ personal data and declares that it keeps the users‘ personal data in its possession for a reasonable period of time.
The K.A. does not announce, transmit, or communicate the User’s data to third parties, without the User’s consent, with the exception of the implementation of relevant legal dictates to the competent authorities only.
3. 2 Purpose of processing and User Consent
Processing of personal data is considered any task or series of tasks carried out and applied to personal data, such as the collection, registration, organized, preservation or storage, modification, export, use, transmission, dissemination or any other in the form of disposal, association or combination, interconnection, blocking (locking), deletion or destruction (from now on, for the sake of brevity these actions will be collectively referred to as “processing“).
For the processing of the User’s Personal Data registered through the Website and notified to K.A., K.A. acts as the Controller and this processing is carried out in accordance with National, EU and international law on the protection of the individual from the processing of personal data, as applicable valid.
The User of the Website and Services must carefully read the Personal Data Protection Policy Conditions before visiting the Website or using the Services and in case of disagreement must refrain from any use thereof. If there is any use of the Website and the Services of K.A. by the User, it is assumed that he has expressly and unconditionally accepted the Terms and Conditions of the data protection policy as well as the granting of his consent, regarding the processing of his Personal Data. By accepting the Terms and Conditions of the personal data protection policy and by voluntarily providing the required Personal Data, the User gives his consent, expressly agrees and unconditionally accepts that the Personal Data concerning him will be processed (as defined in the Terms and Conditions personal data protection policy).
The User gives his consent, expressly agrees and unconditionally accepts the below indicated processing actions which will be carried out by K.A. in the context of providing its Services to the User, as well as any other processing action that K.A. in order to provide the Services to the User:
– The K.A. collects personal data of its User, only when they voluntarily provide it for the purpose of providing its services that are available electronically. Indicative personal data of the User which are collected are the following: full name, father’s and mother’s name, identity number, profession, address and telephone and fax number, e-mail address.
– The K.A. keeps a record of Users‘ e-mail addresses for sending messages of an informative or financial nature.
– The K.A. and in particular the marketing department processes part or all of the Users‘ data for statistical, financial and improvement of the services provided – information.
– The K.A. may collect identification information of Website users using corresponding technologies, such as cookies and/or Internet Protocol (IP) address tracking. Cookies are small text files that are stored on the hard drive of each User and do not take notice of any document or file from their computer. They are used to facilitate the User’s access regarding the use of specific services and/or pages of the Website, for statistical reasons and in order to determine the areas which are useful or popular. These data may also include the type of browser used by the User, the type of computer, its operating system, internet service providers and other such information. In addition, the information system of the Website automatically collects information about the locations visited by its User and about the links to third-party websites that he may choose through the use of the Website.
Any processing of Personal Data takes place for legitimate and legal purposes related to the provision of Services chosen by the User, as described on the Website. The User expressly declares and accepts that the Personal Data he registers and discloses to K.A. and which are collected and processed by it, are accurate, relevant and no more than is necessary in order of the processing purposes.
3. 3 Right to be informed, access and display objections.
The User reserves the right to be informed about the processing, to have access to the Personal Data concerning him and which are or have been the subject of processing and also raise objections at any time about processing of data concerning him, in according of the provisions of articles 11 , 12 and 13 of Law 2472/1997, as amended and is in use. In regard of the objections, he may request the correction, temporary non-use, blocking, non-transmission or even deletion of his personal data.
In order to exercise the rights granted to the User, by virtue of the mentioned provisions, it is necessary to communicate with the K.A., as defined in condition 6 of the present, as well as to inform the K.A. in writing about the User’s claims.
5. Applicable Law, Jurisdiction and Other Terms
The above terms and conditions as well as any amendment or change thereof are governed by national law, E.U. law and relevant international treaties. Any provision of the above terms that is found to be contrary to the above legal framework or becomes invalid, automatically ceases to be valid and is removed from this, without in any way affecting the validity of the other terms. This constitutes the entire agreement between K.A. and the User of its pages and services and only binds them. It is hereby expressly agreed that any disputes arising from the application of these terms and the general use of the Website by the User thereof, if not resolved friendly, shall be referred to the Greek law and subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Athens.
For further information or questions regarding the above Terms and Conditions or to exercise any legal right regarding the processing of personal data, the User may contact by phone at +30 22970 25874 or by email at email@example.com.